Easy Installation & Easy Setup
Installing NOMAD is a straight-forward, one-man job that requires no technical ability. You have the option to either leverage your own personel or utilize our national network of trusted professionals for system deployment.
- Install the permanently mounted brackets and conduit in the yard.
- Test the NOMAD unit before it leaves the yard.
- Your driver delivers the trailer to the location.
- The driver mounts the NOMAD unit on the wall and feeds the cables through the pre-installed conduit.
- Plugs in the cables to the high gain antennas and leverages the easy install pole system to lift the pole and lock it into place.
- Plugs the power cable in to confirm red and blue lights.
- Unplugs unit and heads back to the shop.
- Customer arrives onsite, plugs in the unit into the outlet on the wall and that’s it! Internet is up and they can begin to work!